Wednesday 16 October 2013

Welcome

My name is Jessica and I created this page to motivate and enrich the lives of people all over the world. I have been inspired by a girl named Lauren Z. I want her story to be heard and my hopes are to finish her project as well as create a movement. My ultimate goal is to capture 10,000 photos of people with captions detailing where they too would put their heart.

Lauren's Story:
My heart failed at 25 years old and left me no choice but to face my own mortality: would I be forgotten? What was I leaving behind? This is a 100 day journey to the special places where I've lived my life from childhood, pre-heart condition, through the scary times, and up to present day. I want to leave behind a piece of me, my mark, in each of these 100 locations. My secret hope is that in re-visiting amazing moments and places in time my heart will recognize the authentic joy and remember what it’s like to live. Maybe this pure energy will start a party for my cells and nurture my heart in ways medicine has not been able to"

Lauren made it to day 93 of her project, let's keep it going in remembrance of her. This is for you Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment